Dinky Diner

(916) 744-1274

Dinky Diner Clarksburg Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Riverside Burgers Jun 05, 2009
This was a little mom and pop shop set up along the road. They seem to be very popular with the locals and us tourist who got hungry after wine tasting.

The place is so small that they are only open certain times during the year from 11am-5pm. Kind of keeping in step with the wineries.

There is really nothing very special about this place except they use all fresh ingredients, make all the food to order and owners smile and talk to you when you order and when you eat. What a novel idea.

The location is great right along the river. They have a few picnic table scattered along the river bank for you to sit and enjoy. You may even get to sit with a people you don’t even know. I did. They have a very limited burger menu. Pretty much standard fare. I had the “Clarksburger.” This was just the traditional burger with all the fixins. Good and moist on a Kaiser roll. The fries were nice and golden. Crispy and hot. I had the burger and fries along with a bottle of water for under 6 bucks. Great deal, great meal. I would suggest it to anyone in the area.
Small place
Don't link or you'll miss it
Big Taste
poohstanggt says:
YEAH! You got a picture! LOL. I tried the last time but we literally blew by it. I never ate there but I know a lot of people went over after leaving the Sugar Mill. Burger looks good!
Posted on: Jun 08, 2009