Dingos Resort

Check Rainbow Beach Hotel Deals

Dingos Resort Rainbow Beach Reviews

brookelinda brookeli…
Feb 06, 2011

I looked on the reviews and to be honest it wasent like the reviews.

i arrived to a grumpy mature lady that dident have eftpos so i had to pay with my only cash on me lucky! Also did not tell me any thing about where any thing was and what to do. did not want to help me Book Tours Or anything.

gave me a number so i could book my own tour on the pay phone that costs 1 dollar a Min! now thats a rip off!

the pool is nice size. they do offer $6 dollar dinner that was very nice.

Free pan cakes from 7-7.30!

The room dirty and the bathroom was to they are 7 people dorms with an aircon that they turned on at 8 pm.. whats the point of that when its so hot In the day.

No light in the bathroom so we had to keep the door open when we go to the toilet.

All up the atmospher at dingos isent that great and i wont be back. i will try the ones next door!
brookelinda says:
haha yeh i will say it how it is.=p
Posted on: Feb 06, 2011
wanderlust2011 wanderlu…
Great hostel for Fraser Trip! Jun 03, 2011
I stayed here the night before and the night after my fraser island trip.

The hostel staff organised a walk to watch the sunset on the sand dunes when i arrived which was lovely! Because we were doing our fraser trip the next day we met in the common area/bar which was a great way to get to know other people on arrival.

The dorms are separated like apartment style and they are all on the ground floor which was handy for big backpacks!! The bar was busy at night , there is a pool table and a BBQ outside which you can cook your own food on. The staff are really nice and fun! The kitchen is very small but if you are only staying here for the fraser trip its not really an issue. There is free breakfast which was a bonus :-)

Check Rainbow Beach Hotel Deals