Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere

3/F, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere - My Curry chicken Rice set served on a miniature Toilet Bowl
Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere - Family Table is a glass with the bath tub underneath
Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere - Curry Chicken served on an Miniature Toilet Bowl and My drink Served on an Urinary Pot
Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere - My Table which is a glass with a wash basin underneath

Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere Mongkok Reviews

dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Modern Toilet Restaurant in Hongkong Jun 16, 2010
I've been to this restaurant twice,because of the unique concept.Why I said it unique?The concept for the restaurant is Toilet theme ;)

Tell you about the design, Modern Toilet restaurant patrons sit at a glass tabletop with a sink or bathtub base. In some cases, the tables are next to, or inside, showers. an atmosphere that’s a lot more fun, cheerful .Took picture 'till forget to eat :p

Everyone dines at a glass table with a sink underneath. The Meals appropriately, are served in miniature toilet bowls, urinals, washbasins, or bathtubs. and for the drinks are served in mini urinals instead of glasses..

There are two Modern Toilet Restaurant in Hongkong.The first restaurant I visited is the one at 3rd floor MPM building,cross to Langham building in Mongkok.

I went there by myself & order for one Chicken Curry Rice & Ice Milk Tea for my drink...

Behind my seat is the wall covered with rows of urinals, the other decorated with bathrobes and a shower, and at the back is a mini gallery of toilet seat covers adorned with the flags of various countries.

I really love the environment & worth seeing.It's a new experience for me to have a meal in a toilet.
The wall covered with rows of unir…
My Curry chicken Rice set served o…
Curry Chicken served on an Miniatu…

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Dine in a Toilet atsmosphere Map