Din Tai Fung

4 Tampines Central 5, Singapore, Singapore

Din Tai Fung Singapore Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Quality food at Affordable Price. Oct 28, 2011
I really love Ding Tai Fung xiao long bao or meat dumpling and their fried rice. In the past, I used to frequent ramen shop, but with the opening of Ding Tai Fung, an award-winning restaurant and ranked as one of the world top ten best restaurants by New York Times, I now preferred it for lunch.

They have really good service and their service staff will refill your tea without prompting. They are also polite.

Sometimes they have promotional new items like the chili crab xiao long bao as Singaporeans love chili crab. I love it. Unfortunately there is no more chili crab xiao long bao.

There are 7 branches in Singapore, 3 at orchard road, 1 each at Bishan, Jurong West, North Bridge Road and Tampines Mall.

I prefer the Tampines branch as the fried rice is more delicious compared to the Wisma atria branch, which I feel is too bland.

Try it. You won't regret it.
My favorite fried rice.
Xiao Long Bao.
Shrimp and pork wanton
jackygoh1 says:
Yes, I tried the wanton with vinegar and chilli oil. But I still prefer the shrimp dumpling, the dry version and I add the chillli oil :)
Posted on: Dec 15, 2011
jessck says:
They are awesome :) If you like spicy, you should try the Wanton in Vinegar and Chilli Oil. My friends all thought it sounded gross but I ordered one anyway and after they tried it we ended up ordering another 2 more. ;)
Posted on: Dec 15, 2011