Dili motorcycle hire

Tiger Fuel, Dili, East Timor

Dili motorcycle hire Reviews

goezi goezi
Motorcycle Hire Apr 23, 2010
Tiger fuel is one of the largest petrol stations on Comoroa Road in Dili. As well as serving great pizza and other Australian (& NZ) favourites when you're feeling like a bite to eat from home the workshop office is the place to call in to hire a motorcycle.

They have about 8 to choose from but there is a distinct variance in quality. I had the pick of 2 brand new machines, both identical 160cc Hondas with less than 500km on the clock but a few days earlier my kiwi team mates wanted 3 and were given a range from near new (3000kms) to "let me just bash this with a rubber mallet to make it go better."

All bikes come with a helmet at US$25 per day but the rubber mallet was not included. It didn't matter though because the report from the three of them was all good, no problems at all so perhaps the rubber mallet is just the thing for your old workhorse, I doubt it would fit in the tool compartment under the seat though.

My bright shiny machine was also $25 per day but I hired it for a full 5 days and got a deal for US$100; tank of gas included.
Tiger Fuel -it's big and well known
Says it all!
goezi says:
You can't drive in Timor Leste without a license, so yes, but one issued to you from your own country is fine to drive on for up to 12 months. This agreement is an international accord throughout most of the world.
Posted on: Jul 22, 2011
PWood113 says:
Hey, thanks for the review I just have one question if you'd be able to help me out: did you need to have a license to hire the Motorbike?
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011