Dierenrijk Europa

Baroniehei, Nuenen, Netherlands

Dierenrijk Europa Nuenen Reviews

DanielOostdijk DanielOo…
Dierenrijk Europa Jun 05, 2008
Dierenrijk Europa (translated Zoo Europe) is a relatively unknown zoo, close to Eindhoven, The Netherlands. I had never heard of the zoo before, until I visited it. The entrance fee was a bit lower than other zoos in The Netherlands.

You can see clearly that this zoo is still developing. There's still a lot of space which they can use to expand. The environment is beautiful. It's all green and clean. The animals also have a lot of space in their exhibits, more than in other zoos. Almost every exhibit allows you to walk around it so you can see all the animals. At other zoos like Artis, a lot of animals are hiding in the back so you can't see them, for example when the weather is bad. That is no problem here. I saw all the animals clearly.

They have a nice and widespread collection of animals. I liked the polar bears the best. Negative thing about the zoo is that it's pretty small. But like I said: they're still developing and getting bigger. They're building an Elephant exhibit at the moment.

Dierenrijk Europa is surely worth the visit, but I can't compare it to zoos like La Palmiere or San Diego Zoo where I've been before.
Devika1985 says: