Die Weisse

www.dieweisse.at - 0662 872246

Die Weisse Salzburg Reviews

JJguinness JJguinne…
Die Weisse - Austrian Beer Haus Sep 27, 2014
In Salzburg not too far from old town. It seemed like a great neighborhood place, not many other tourists in evidence. It seemed it use to be some sort of residence converted into a Bar, brewpub and restaurant. It had a big outdoor beer garden that was not in use the night I was there due to colder temperatures. The restaurant was sectioned off into different rooms some bigger than others. There was a small bar area. I think there may have been another bigger bar area but I didn't explore that far. They had typical Austrian/German fare at reasonable prices. They brew their own beer and it was quite good. They have several different types/styles but the ones I tried, and enjoyed, were the dunkel, bock, marzen, and I had one other that I can't recall. They probably have at least 6 different styles.

I liked this place but it is not a place that you want to come to alone if you can avoid it. It seemed more restaurant than bar. But I could tell the place had a cool vibe if you were to come here as a group and especially if the outdoor area was open. I can adapt to just about anything so I enjoyed just trying new beer and checking out this place. I'd go there again with friends if I had the chance.
Die Weisse