Die Jahreszeiten

Le Quartier Hornbach 5, Neustadt Weinstrasse, Germany
Die Jahreszeiten - Inside the 'Die Jahreszeiten'
Die Jahreszeiten - Yummy!
Die Jahreszeiten - Some of the desserts - also yummy!
Die Jahreszeiten - The starter's buffet

Die Jahreszeiten Neustadt Weinstrasse Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Mediterranean flair and delicious food Dec 15, 2008
The restaurant "Die Jahreszeiten" is a classy, quiet and friendly restaurant kept in a mediterranean style. Every first sunday in a month they offer a brunch for 25 Euro per person. This is what put me off at first when my best friend asked me to go there last weekend.

At last he convinced me, however, exactly the last weekend I was so sick that I couldn't eat anything and so I spent that morning with a can of tea watching the other eating ^^

Arriving at the "Jahreszeiten", we were welcomed outside by a bonfire, mulled wine (typical for the palatinate) and stollen. After a while, we all - except me - got hungry and took place inside. When I caught a glimpse at the buffet at first, I found it pretty sparse for its price. Well, later it turned out that it was only the starter-buffet. After that, there followed the main course and the dessert - here at the latest I forgot my sickness and the appetite overcame me.

In the end, when it came to paying, I asked how much the tea was they had given me. It maybe cost them almost nothing, but nevertheless I was very pleased as the director (who served us personally) told me that it was on the house.

Besides of the sunday's brunch, "Die Jahreszeiten" has lots of events over the year and I'm sure that everything they have is as exquisite and delicious as the brunch (finally, I triend a bit so I know). The atmosphere is wonderfully recreative and one feels like in some noble Italian casa. The only problem about it is that you urgently need a car to get there and it's not that easy to find - but it's definitely worth losing one's way, as well as every cent of the money it costs.

I definitely recommend it to everybody who appreciates excuisite food in excuisite atmosphere without any snobbery.
Inside the "Die Jahreszeiten"
Some of the desserts - also yummy!
The starter's buffet

Compare Bad Durkheim Hotel Rates (12.4km away)

Die Jahreszeiten Map