Diamond Palace Ⅱ

Diamond Palace Ⅱ Rates and Deals

Diamond Palace Ⅱ Phnom Penh Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Near the Royal Palace though... May 19, 2012
The first thing,we booked the Diamond Palace Hotel via website. We arrived there then our room was not there. Hotel's staff called to the chain hotel close to here,and they send us to Diamond PalaceⅡ. I asked to them "why you don't have our room?" then they said "We repar a light".

Anyway,we got a room at Diamond PalaceⅡ. There are many boy's staff. They are having good smiles and friendly. But I don't feel so comfortable. We checked the room has not a big beds,just two double size beds. We were already tired so it is ok,and the safety box didin't work. A staff tried fixing it though it didn't work. They were showing smile always... This is a reason that I don't feel comfortable smiles of them,It looks like they want to hide anythings by smile.

I needed a booking a bus leave for Siem Reap next day. As I searched well I said,"Please book a Mekong Express". But next day we had to ride on small van and went to Siem Reap with this van 5 hours on bump road...as they booked an another company.

The hotel atmosphere is not so bad,staff talked to us friendly. But I wouldn't stay there next time.
Our room
Up stairs
The restaurant in the hotel
Atmosphere of restaurant