Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels

Check Canberra Hotel Deals

Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels Reviews

amy amy
Diamant Canberra Forever Mar 28, 2009
I didn't actually get to stay the night here but I went over to this hotel all three days that I was in Canberra as my Aunt and cousins were all staying here.

When I found out they would be staying at the Diamant I was JEALOUS!

I'd seen the photos online and, compared to the ones where I was staying at(the Rydges Lakeside), I knew I had gotten the short end of the stick.

The Diamant is beautiful. The organic cafe, attached grocery store, restaurant and hair salon all get top marks from me.

The entire place is very modern and very inviting. The price of a standard room is almost the same as what you'd pay to stay at the Rydges - but at the Diamant you get so much more value for money.

STAY THERE! You won't regret it.

If I ever go to Canberra again, I won't stay anywhere else (unless I suddenly strike it rich, in which case I'll stay at the Hilton Canberra which is perfection!).

Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels Overview

The Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels is a boutique hotel located next to Lake Burley Griffin. Guests will find that the hotel offers easy access to an array of attractions, including the famed Australian National Museum. The hotel also offers easy access to the university as well as an array of monuments and historic sites. Guests of the Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels will find parking onsite as well as easy access to taxi cabs and public buses. All transit provides easy access to attractions as well as to the Canberra International Airport.

Each of the guestrooms at the Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels is immaculately designed. All rooms include high speed Internet access, satellite television, direct dial phones, minibars, and more. Each room also offers a private en-suite bathroom with a hair dryer.

Guests of the Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels will find shopping and dining throughout the area. Onsite, the hotel offers multiple bars and restaurants. Other amenities include a day spa, a Pilates center, a gym, and more.

Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower