DiNapoli's Firehouse

1358 E Main St, Barstow, CA, USA

DiNapoli's Firehouse Barstow Reviews

ambria ambria
Fun, firehouse and Italian Feb 26, 2016
DiNapoli’s Fire House is a fun Italian restaurant in the middle of Barstow. It is decorated like a fire station with some Italian flare. There are two-stories. The bottom is the main restaurant and the upstairs is a bar area with lots of TVs and is only open during the evening. This restaurant is right off of Main Street and the 2 major freeways that go through Barstow (the I-15 and the I-40).

The food is much better than you’ll expect from the tiny town. The firehouse salad with the house dressing (or bleu cheese) is a great start. The spinach ravioli and the “Don Gotti manicotti” top the list as my personal favorites. The portions are pretty big, so I wouldn’t recommend this if you have a long drive ahead of you, it will be a long and uncomfortable one if you do. Other than my food favorites, there are different sandwiches, pastas, salads and pizza.

The staff and service is okay. There have been times my friends and I seem to have been forgotten about for a while and we sometimes had empty drinks for a little too long.

Despite the service, this place is worth the stop if you have the time.
From the parking lot