Di Matteo

Naples, Italy

Di Matteo Naples Reviews

Vipin Vipin
Wonderful pizza! May 03, 2011
If you look at this place, you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's a bit of a dump. Despite the rustic look though, it serves some of the best pizza in the city. Prices are as cheap as they are in most pizzerias in the area, but the quality is excellent. You can sit at the dining area or just take away your pizzas. Also, they do deep fried snacks in the front entrance area, so the place is a restaurant/snack stop. The pizza I had here was large, hearty, simple, cheap and great quality. I'm sorry I don't have a photo of the pizza - it was that good that I just had to dive in straight away and the camera thought came halfway through!! That's probably a strong endorsement of the pizza quality in itself! Would definitely come back here!
lunitacrazy says:
I am definitely going there!
Posted on: Jan 08, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Di Matteo

the best hostel in the world?
My first few days in Naples I stayed at a hostel named "Hostel of the Sun" (HOTS).  Lonely Planet had listed this hostel as their pick for the city.  The Hostelworld website lists it in the…Di Matteo for pizza (Naples is after all where pizza was invented) - and it was really really good!  It was really…

Check Naples Hotel Deals