TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,793 travelers just like you!

Devika1985
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Devika
Hometown: Uden, Netherlands
Location: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Join Date: August 26, 2007
Contributions: Devika1985 has written about 67 places, shared 2,367 photos, left 9,241 comments, and smiled 5,589 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Japan
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Dutch, some German and some French and some basic Spanish.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- Sri Lanka (2007)
- Florida, US (2015)
- Sri Lanka & the Maldives (2014)
- Montenegro, Croatia & Bosnia (2011)
Profile
I've been away from TB for a while, but I love writing about my travels and reading about other people's travels, so I'm back :)

Hi! My name is Devi. I'm 32 years old and I'm from the south of the Netherlands. I was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka and adopted by a Dutch family right after I was born. I work in the field of social development and healthcare. I travel as much as I can, and hope to explore more of our beautiful planet in the future.
Paulovic says:
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Devika! :)
dieforu says:
hey Devi happy birthday from ehre also:)
vanhalme says:
Hey D, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag hè.. Maak er een leuke dag van ;-)

Devika1985's Travel Blogs

Luxembourg, Luxembourg, August 2011
Aug 13, 2011 – Aug 14, 2011
My 2 day trip to Luxembourg, 13th & 14th of August, 2011
Overview 1,045 words 0 2 5
Budapest, Hungary,  July 2011
Jul 27, 2011 – Jul 31, 2011
Budapest, Hungary -› -› …
My trip to Budapest from the 27th until the 31st of July 2011
Overview 2,312 words 129 6 69
Madrid, Spain & Lisbon, Portugal, July 2011
Jul 09, 2011 – Jul 13, 2011
My trip to Madrid & Lisbon, July 2011
Overview 0 words 484 3 113

Devika1985's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Uden, Netherlands
If you like Italian food the best place to go to in my town is Bella Italia. The food is really …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Marsa Alam, Egypt
I stayed at the Brayka Bay resort in July, 2007. It's a really big resort like a small town in t…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
I stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton, Luxembourg on the 13th & 14th of August, 2011. First of al…