Desert Swirl Frozen Yogurt

4273 West Thunderbird Road, Phoenix, AZ, USA
no website - (602) 548-0979
Desert Swirl Frozen Yogurt - Arizona Sunset (mango-strawberry) and peanut butter frozen yogurt

Desert Swirl Frozen Yogurt Phoenix Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Dessert in the Desert Dec 06, 2009
I wanted to treat my friends to dessert for being so nice for allowing me to invite myself for a short weekend visit. I knew of one place, but no knowing Phoenix geography, it turned out to be too far away. Kim and Nadalee knew of Desert Swirl, but had never been there, so we tried it out.

Desert Swirl is a frozen yogurt place where complementary (meaning side-by-side, not free) flavors can be swirled together. They offer a variety of eight soft-serve flavors as well as hand-dipped ice cream. I love soft serve and they had one of my favorite flavors of ANYTHING -- peanut butter, so I couldn't pass that up. I also wanted a specialty flavor, which turned out to be 'Arizona Sunset', a combination of strawberry and mango. Each flavor on its own was really good, but the two paired together wasn't the greatest.

The frozen yogurt at Desert Swirl is also a healthy snack; my two flavors in that cup size were only about 100 calories. And the best part was it was GOOD! So creamy and delicious... a guilt-free treat!

There are mix-ins available, everything from fruit to candy, but I wanted to enjoy the flavors each on their own.
sylviandavid says:
thanks for this review.... I wouldn't even attempt to pass up peanut butter flavor!.... I enjoyed this review and I am happy it's too long of a drive for me to pop into the car to go get one of these great cones.... Sylvia
Posted on: Dec 06, 2009