Desert Safary Hostel

Check Cairo Hotel Deals

Desert Safary Hostel Cairo Reviews

apap apap
Cheap hostel Jul 15, 2007
I booked this hostel through hostel world. It was really cheap and reviews were great, so we decided to stay here. But but I couldn't believe all the review I saw online ;(

The hostel is in a building. I think it's on 6 or 7th floor or something. But there is no elevator, so I had to use stairs...

Ummm...for Africa, maybe it's a clean place, but compared with reviews, I don't know if it's right.

Even five star hotels are not that expensive in Egypt, so I would rather stay at a regular hotel next time. This place is really really cheap, so that's good, but it's not worth for me. Location is good though. If they have an elevator, it's better, too.

I was gonna leave a review, but I couldn't, so I asked hostel world why I couldn't. Then they said it's because staff there canceled our reservation after we left or when we checked it...We have no idea...I think it's because they didn't want us to leave a negative review...and that's why they have 100% or 98% positive review...

I only have a picture of the coffee table in the room for now. If I found more, I'll post it here.
Coffee table in the room?
free08 says:
Thanks for the review. I be sure to avoid this hostel when I come to Egypt. Also appreciate the tip about hotels in Egypt as well.
Posted on: Dec 07, 2012