Desert Nights Hostelling International

Huacachina, Peru
(56) 228458
Desert Nights Hostelling International - tasty salad - but I'd add some color...
Desert Nights Hostelling International - milanesa with fries
Desert Nights Hostelling International - yes, they are restaurant and tour operators: multitask ;)
Desert Nights Hostelling International - the name of the restaurant / hostel / tour operator
Desert Nights Hostelling International - nice atmosphere
Desert Nights Hostelling International - Desert Nights cocktail

Compare Ica Hotel Rates (4.7km away)

Desert Nights Hostelling International Huacachina Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
A Hidden Gem Jul 23, 2012
Stayed here in May 2010.

I have to write about this place because so few people know about it. Recommended by a Spanish friend, I was passing by Huacachina from Nazca enroute to Lima because I didn't want to stay in Nazca after the flight. So, I took a night bus from Arequipa, arrived Nazca in the morning, did the flight, took a bus to Huacachina as it is 3 hours away.

From the bus station, I paid the taxi 5Soles to Desert Nights. I love this place the moment the taxi arrived. It is the kind of place perfect for backpackers. Sarah McLachlan was on as I stepped in, paid 15Soles for a dorm bed, 8 in a room. The room is basic, share bathroom at the back is basic, but both are clean. The bed is comfortable.

Then, the best part of the hostel - Sand Boarding!!! This is an experience of a life time and you must try. I got a discount and paid 30Soles for it.

There is a restaurant too, price reasonable, food not bad. The best part for me, the music. The owner's partner loves Sarah McLachlan.
yadilitta yadilitta
Good food, drinks and atmosphere in the Desert Nights Mar 06, 2009
Actually they are a hostel, but we went to their restaurant when we were in Huacachina.

They are very well located, really easy to find them. They have nice outdoor tables, which is a very good idea with the hot weather in Huacachina.

They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and offer budget options for backpackers and vegetarians. Also they serve cocktails and drinks.

We were there for dinner and I got a tasty asparagus salad, very good. Portions are good and the service was nice too.

They have good music and a nice environment. I'd recommend to try it if you are in the area.
the name of the restaurant / hoste…
nice atmosphere
tasty salad - but I'd add some col…
milanesa with fries

Compare Ica Hotel Rates (4.7km away)

Desert Nights Hostelling International Map