Desaru Golden Beach Hotel

Desaru, Malaysia

Compare Bandar Penawar Hotel Rates (9.4km away)

Desaru Golden Beach Hotel Reviews

credo13 credo13
Not that bad but would find something better Oct 29, 2010
Have read a lot of bad things about this hotel from other sites so I was more or less prepared to rough it out here. Well, glad that I didn't have to rough it out that much. For one, the flies that made its own headlines in the other site, didn't bother me that much. Sure there were one or two flies (or it could be other insects) flying around in the room and during the breakfast, but it was bearable. The point of annoyance came when we were directed to the very much empty recreational booth a couple of times when we wanted to book some tours with them. The person in charge is always missing in action and so is the spa place which seems to be close indefinitely, despite the huge sign saying that it would be back by 12pm (perhaps, they should mention a date together with the time). The food is ok although I do not understand why it was a buffet breakfast on one day and ala carte breakfast on the next day. The swimming pool is your best source of fun-filled activity, provided that you do not mind the crowd. The karaoke lounge only allows singing starting from 8pm - 12am and the pool table will set you back by RM4 per game. Overall, the hotel is not bad and one that I will consider again if there is really no other choice. But then again, Desaru will not be the first holiday destination that I will think about the next time.

Compare Bandar Penawar Hotel Rates (9.4km away)

Desaru Golden Beach Hotel Map