Derleng Tours

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Derleng Tours Siem Reap Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Perfect 4-day tour with Derleng! Jul 25, 2012
We booked the 4D-3N tour. We were accomodated at the Kool Hotel. (see another review)

We were picked up at the airport on time by our driver and guide, Chamnan, for the next three days. We were brought to our hotel. We could choose to just relax or start the tour immediately. I decided to visit Ankgor Wat first. Our guide had great knowledge and his English was good. An Australian guy I met at Angkor Wat even asked to join me cause he didn’t understand his guide and Chamnan he understood very well! ;) So the next two days the Australian guy accompagnied us.

The first evening dinner was included: a buffet dinner. Meanwhile we could enjoy a Cambodian show. Afterwards the driver brought us back to the hotel.

The next day we got up very early to see Angkor Wat by sunrise. A must-do!

Afterwards we got back to the hotel to have breakfast (included) but if we wanted we could have had it elsewhere as well but my son loves a more Western breakfast, therefor we had it a the hotel.

We visit two more tempels: Banteay Srei and Ta Phrom . Also waterfall, Kball Spean.

We had lunch (included) in a place near one of the tempels.

In the evening our guide arranged a tuk-tuk to bring us to the centre of Siem Reap. (Pub Street) It costs 5 dollar and the driver waited there untill we finished our dinner at the Red Piano. (See other review)

The last day we changed guides. A pity cause I liked Chamnan but he had to do another booking.

After breakfast (included) we went to the Tonlé Sap lake. We had an early lunch (included) at a restaurant and then we went to the last temple: Bayon Temple.

We were back at the hotel around 3pm so lot’s of time to enjoy the pool.

The next morning the driver brought us back to the airport.

The service of Derleng Tours was spotless!
Ta Phrom.
Tonlé Sap Lake.
Detail from the Bayon Temple.
Bayon Temple.