Dera Rawatsar

Dera Rawatsar Rates and Deals

Dera Rawatsar Jaipur Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Great stay Jul 26, 2011
After the first day of driving in India from Gurgaon to Jaipur, we arrived half way the afternoon at the hotel Dera Rawatsar. There we first got a welcome drink and a talk with someone from the tour operator. He explained us everything what we were going to do in India and how to contact and so on.

After that we were brought to our room, which was a very nice one. When entering the room, you got the beds. After that a few steps stairs down where a closet, chairs and a small table were standing. There was also the door to a quite big bathroom for an average hotel I think. With two sinks! What a luxury! The hotel was build in a typical Rajasthani way. Beds were excellent, and there was a airconditioning that we really needed! Furthermore it was a very clean hotel.

The people working there were very friendly and interested in the culture from where we come from too. It was nice chatting with them.

The least good thing was the location. Although it was not bad at all. But we got out of the hotel that same afternoon and it was our first time alone on the streets of India. Craziness! All the impressions you get then! We only went walking for like two hours, but were very tired when back at the hotel. In first case we thought of going out for dinner in the night. But thought it would be better just eat in the hotel that night! But that craziness was just something what we had to get used to. The hotel was a little bit outside the old centre, the Pink City, of Jaipur. But that was alright I think.

I think it's definitely worth to stay here! I loved it!
Bathroom
Paulovic says:
Yeah, especially the first time! You get used to it after a while. :)
Posted on: Apr 19, 2012
Vikram says:
I can understand the feeling of being on your own... can be overwhelming
Posted on: Apr 18, 2012
zajoryn zajoryn
A Jewel in Jaipur... Oct 22, 2009
Dera Rawatsar is a beautiful boutique hotel in famous Jaipur, Rajasthan. My suite was really something; I felt transported to the 1001 nights, but with all the amenities you expect from a good hotel... Air conditioning, fans, minibar, satellite TV. The bathroom was great with its own water heater and a red glass on the window that made magic when i woke up. The hotel has a nice pool and the restaurant at the patio is fantastic. The included breakfast also very nice. 5 to 10 min from downtown Jaipur makes this hotel an excellent choice for the adventurous and romantic traveler.
1001 nights.
Great details at my living room.
Antiques and Rajasthan art everywh…
The pool very convenient for the I…
Paulovic says:
Nice place, wasn't it? I felt really at home there!
Posted on: Apr 16, 2012

Dera Rawatsar Overview

The Dera Rawatsar offers a tour desk and an outdoor pool as well as a dry cleaning service, a laundry service and a business centre. Jaipur city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Mansagar Lake and Jal Mahal are within easy driving distance of the Dera Rawatsar. The hotel is a five minute drive to City Palace and Albert Hall Museum, and less than a 10 minute drive to Galta Gate, Museum Of Indology and Birla Mandir.

Dera Rawatsar Amenities