Der Lindenbaum German Restaurant

Der Lindenbaum German Restaurant - The restaurant was really clean

Der Lindenbaum German Restaurant Fredericksburg Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great German Food Jul 31, 2009
This was a great little authentic German restaurant set in what used to be a bank and then a bakery. They claim to have one of the largest selections of German beers, both bottled and draft, in Texas, they serve a variety of German and Texas wines, they have a variety of delicious desserts and they complete meals with great gourmet coffee.

We were greeted with a nice smile by our waitress who made us feel very welcome. The restaurant is very cozy, pleasant and friendly. They had a very complete menu with a variety of dishes. They feature Germany food items that are not generally found on this side of the Atlantic such as Konigsberger Klopse, which is a beef and pork meatball dish in a caper sauce and some really good Schnitzels including the Jaeger which is a made with mushrooms. Their potato salad was more like a smashed potato. Very tasty. The entire experience in this historic limestone building is worth the visit.

We enjoyed our meals and saw many customers enjoying theirs as well. The prices were fair and the service was very good with our meals being served in a very reasonable time. Things were all in balance and we really enjoyed our meal and visit.

Many of you know that I am always checking out how clean the floors and the restrooms are because I believe this is a great indication of how clean the kitchen will be. I was not disappointed. The floors, I even felt comfortable touching them, and the rest room was really clean.
Fankai had a great roast beef sand…
my Jaeger Schnitzle