AsiaMacauMacauMacau Tips

Macau Ferry Terminal, Macau, Macau

Departing from the Macau Ferry Terminal Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice to know when you are leaving Jan 25, 2012
I arrived at the Macau Ferry Terminal with a completely full shuttle bus from Grand Lisboa Casino. The drive had not taken more than 10 minutes from their shuttle station under the hotel. I arrived with a buss full of pushing people so I decided to leave the bus as the last one. From the shuttle parking where hordes of casino guests arrived every second minute I took the escalators down under the road and passed the million flyers that had been handed out to shuttle users going the other way. Once in the departure hall, which is the same as the arriving hall, you have numerous entries to the security control. There are listed a number of departure but just check if you can go in by showing your ticket.

The security and immigration control was less organized leaving the country and it was pretty fast. Once on the other side there is not much to do, there are some shops selling tax-free, but I didn't checked if there were any bargains to do. Some shopped souvenirs from Macau while must just waited for their departure. There were quite a large number of gates and I had gone for the wrong, which I first figured out when I asked at the counter. At the right gate there were loads of people waiting in the stand by line and again there was not much system in the lines. Once I had passed the ticket control I was asked to go to the Super Class waiting-room as my ticket was one of those. Here you had free soda and juices from a fridge an again I was puzzled by the greed some of the travellers showed. It was the same greed I had seen at the free handout line at the Casino in Macau.
Macau Ferry Terminal
Gold diggers of the fridge
Chokk says:
It was insane you could skate on them ;D - thanks for all the smiles and comments, Harriet
Posted on: Feb 24, 2012
Africancrab says:
He-hee, the flyers, reminds me of Rome in 1998.
Posted on: Feb 24, 2012

Compare Macau Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

Departing from the Macau Ferry Terminal  Map