Denny's Casa Grande

(520) 836-2077

Denny's Casa Grande Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delecious and energizing breakfast Jan 13, 2011
I have been on the road quite a bit. One a road trip to Las Vegas two days back, we stopped at the new Denny's in Casa Grande for breakfast. The interior is clean and has warm wood and earth tones. The welcoming team was full of smiles, we were given a table to sit at as soon as we walked through the door.

Their breakfast is not different from any other you would find at the thousands of Denny's locations nationwide. What makes this particular location special, is the service and the beautiful interior.

Reasonable price for what would pass for a "brunch". My family and I, had a visiting girlfriend from Minesota, she too enjoyed the ultimate skillet breakfast I recommended.

Great stop for breakfast. I'm yet to have a full lunch or dinner. In the mean time, I highly recommend them for breakfast. The price is right!

PS: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Check Casa Grande Hotel Deals