Denim Co.

www.denimco.com.au - (07) 3844 0302

Denim Co. Brisbane Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Great coffee May 01, 2014
This cafe is a popular one on Little Stanley Street at the Southbank Parklands in Brisbane. I came across it once and stopped just for coffee but I have gone back there a number of times.

They use Lavazza coffee beans and the coffee is always hot, rich and strong. The small coffee is probably smaller than usual but they use these strange bowls for the large which is of course just too big! If you're sitting down, ask for a takeaway cup in a medium for a happy balance.

The second time I came back I just had coffee and a muffin which was nice and moist. It's obvious that the cakes, muffins etc are made offsite but they are fresh at least.

I have also had breakfast here. I have noticed that breakfast in Brisbane is quite expensive but you can get some cheaper options. Eggs on toast is less than $10 but you need to pay to add bacon, mushrooms etc. I had the avacado on turkish toast with feta added for around an extra $2. It was quite nice but the avacado was not pre-mashed and it was quite hard. It would have been better if the avacado was properly ripened.

Overall a good cafe, it's not hard to see why it's always so busy. Lovely setting by Southbank Parklands.

Check Brisbane Hotel Deals