Den Gyldne Hane, Sj.Odde

Den Gyldne Hane, Sj.Odde - My Stjerneskud

Den Gyldne Hane, Sj.Odde Yderby Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Slow service but nice food Apr 14, 2012
I had been up a deliver some stuff at my friend’s summerhouse in the area of Sjælland called Odsherred and we decided to drive to the old fishing harbor in Sjællands Odde to see if there was anything open because we were getting quite hungry.

It turned out that the inn Den Gyldne Hane (The Golden Cock) just had opened its summer season and we decided to head in and see what they offered. When we entered we saw that we were the only ones there and we therefore took a table near the window and the bar. Shortly after the waitress entered the restaurant. After looking in the menu we decided to go for a traditional Danish dish called Stjerneskud (Shooting Star), which is two kinds of prepared plaice on a toast.

We also ordered a couple of beers while waiting for the food and that took quite some time. We agreed upon that it was good that there were no one else in the restaurant because then it probably would have taken ages. When the food finally arrived the dishes were quite okay and it was worth the waiting time.
My Stjerneskud
My beer
My Stjerneskud
Decoration in the window
Chokk says:
Yeah - but far away from everything - it was better than I anticipated at my entry ;D
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012
westwind57 says:
sounds like good local stuff... :)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012