Den Blå Planet

Jacob Fortlingsvej 1, Copenhagen, Denmark

Den Blå Planet Copenhagen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Copenhagen aquarium Oct 28, 2014
The aquarium located in Copenhagen, not far from the airport and it is Northern Europe's largest aquarium. The sign is visible from the street and easy to reach by bus or other transport. Plenty of parking space if you drive there but need to pay car park fee. Bicycle parking is free and plentiful. It is beautiful view toward the ocean and many wind mill can be seen from the aquarium, as it is located next to the ocean.

Since I like to see fish and aquarium so much, so I have a yearly membership card which allow me to go there anytime I like, and the card allow me to bring one guest for free every Monday night starting from 6pm to 9pm. So, if you are in Copenhagen and want to visit aquarium freely – you need to contact me and arrange the time

The building is sleek and modern painted in white colour from outside, and inside it has five arms from the centre of the aquarium and you can explore leisurely on your own to see the exotic fish and other animals.

I really like the Ocean tank with so many sharks and ray swimming together. It is very relaxing just to sit and watch it.

The new outers just arrive a couple weeks ago and it was so cute especially during their meal time – they are very playful.

I would highly recommend this place, it is very nice.
the octopus
the octopus
the tank
the spot shark
cotton_foam says:
What a lovely place you go to relax, Yunni! :))
Posted on: Oct 28, 2014