Delux in Kings Cross

Check Sydney Hotel Deals

Delux in Kings Cross Sydney Reviews

Karieve Karieve
Great Hostel! Jan 06, 2014
This place overall was good, about 5min walk from Kings Cross train station.

This place is about 15-18mins walk to the Sydney Harbor, along the way you will see the botanical gardens and the beautiful skyline.

This place cost me about US$33(AUS$28) per night, if you are going to stay here bring your own towel and toiletries.

Check-in is around 1pm, if you get there early, they have a closet where you can store your things, most of the staff was very polite.

When I was here it was easy to make friends with my roommates, I went out with them and had dinner. (Yes, I traveled by myself and felt safe here)

If you want WIFI from the hostel it will cost here but if you are smart just go to the McDonalds (couple of buildings away) and get free WIFI there. (Pretty much if you are walking around Sydney you will find WIFI galore, including in Bondi Beach! Crazy!)

Also, they provide "free breakfast" which includes, bread, jam, peanut butter and milk...it starts a 6am

If I had to come back to Sydney, I would stay here again.
Here is my hostel!
bosley520 bosley520
Sep 24, 2007
This is one of the better hostels I've stayed in in Australia. It was right outside of the business district in Sydney so most of the main tourist attractions were within an hours walk or you could take the bus that stopped close by or that taxis that run ever present down the street. The front desk was helpful in anything I asked them about where I might want to go or how long it took to get to someplace. The hostel is located among a few others on the street along with a lot of cafes and restaurant and a little farther down the road is a grocery store, bookstore, hairdresser and everything else you could want.

The hostel includes all your linens, a pillow and blanket. The rooms are four to six people and some of the rooms are mixed gender. Theres a kitchen, TV lounge, roof top lounge, washer and dryer, and internet access.

Check Sydney Hotel Deals