Delucca: The Italian Restaurant

03-2144 6545

Delucca: The Italian Restaurant Kuala Lumpur Reviews

MeiYen MeiYen
Delucca: The Italian Restaurant Nov 08, 2009
Located two rows behind the main road of Changkat Bukit Bintang (opposite of No Black Tie) lies Delucca, The Italian Restaurant; besides being a restaurant, come Fridays and Saturdays, diners are entertain by live jazz performance. There is no cover charge. They offer special pick of the week in terms of cocktails and menu ensuring that you will be pleasantly surprised and not just content with the current menu. The menu is listed in Italian with English translation of the ingredients used.

At times, though I may not be there to dine, perhaps just for drinks, I could not stop myself from ordering the Prawn Soufflé with zucchini and carrot cream sauce. The warm soufflé just melts in my mouth while the lingering taste envelope inside makes me crave for a second bite. I had been there on several occasions and tried a variety in the likes of Carpaccio, Veal, Gnocchi & their desserts, all pleasantly delicious but none stays on my palette long enough for me to crave for but the Prawn Soufflé is the only thing that gave me a flutter in my heart; maybe that is love. :)

The restaurant is minimalist in design with some soft touches like the fresh flowers that adorned the vases at the bar, the dim lightings creates a mellow ambience. This is a lovely place to chill out with friends, catching up over some drinks, coffee or dinner with an additional plus point for being entertained by live performers.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals