Delta airlines Inter-Continental

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport , Atlanta, GA, USA
Delta airlines Inter-Continental - Getting there - I hope
Delta airlines Inter-Continental - In the air
Delta airlines Inter-Continental - Up in the air
Delta airlines Inter-Continental - Going places!
Delta airlines Inter-Continental - Where is the smile!

Delta airlines Inter-Continental Atlanta Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Brussels - Atlanta, Atlanta - Brussels May 10, 2010
It was my first time flying Delta Airline and I didn’t know what to expect. Some of my friend had not been pleased flying across the Atlantic with them but they were also spoiled flying loads of business trips to the states.

The first thing that struck me after the entrance of the plane was the preposterous design of some of stewardess’s clothes. It was especially the poor girls that had to wear red and awful pink uniform while serving, that I felt sorry for. Those uniforms looked like cleaning dresses from the 60s or something from a bad movie from Greece.

The staffs was very friendly except the assistant purser that most have realized that she would miss her connecting flight and having an extra long flight. She was not impolite but she sent out a signal like brisk mother-in-law; that wouldn’t approve of anything you did or suggested.

The food was far from worst I had tasted, and I was happy to see that you had a choice; the soft drinks were free and often offered; it was a pity that you only could have wine twice. I would have loved some more already knowing that I had missed my connecting flight.
Getting there - I hope
Up in the air
Going places!
In the air
Chokk says:
I just had the assistant purser which I did not care for
Posted on: Jun 13, 2010
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Delta airlines has the worst customer service I ever encounter. I am glad your ride with them were ok.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2010