Delta Airlines from JFK

New York, New York

Delta Airlines from JFK New York Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair and square Apr 26, 2013
I had flown with Delta airlines some years ago but I can’t really remember that but on the trip from Copenhagen to Orlando I flew with them from JFK to Orlando and back again the same way. One of the things that I actually was really pleased about was that they flew the old MD-88, which is a plane that I really like.

The boarding procedure was a joke, because people were cheating to get in from the start, because there was a real issue with the hand luggage because people are bringing way too much along. The reason might be that 1 suitcase will set you back 25 dollar, while 2 suitcases cost 100 dollar, and that was just one way.

I was using their upgrade procedure on the Internet and I had bought an upgrade to the middle class where I had some more legroom, which I was quite pleased that I did that. I even tried to upgrade one class more but that was not possible for some reason, which I found quite annoying, The Stewards and stewardesses were really friendly and did their best to make this trip bearable in these full planes.

I would travel with them again without any doubt but I would get an upgrade to the seats with better legroom.
Flying over Cape Canaveral
Africancrab Africanc…
Delta Airlines to and from JFK Nov 28, 2009
I have flown Delta Airlines about 4 times in all. My daughter and I flew on this carrier twice in 2007 to New York's JFK and generally found the service to be mediocre for the price they charge. Delta has always been on the expensive side even with the competition form other carriers.

In 2008 I flew Delta again to New York enroute to Germany and this time on the return leg, the plane was held on the run way by the air traffic controllers for an hour. I missed my connecting flight out of JFK to Phoenix. When I asked the Service lady at the counter what I was to do, she told me she would "try" to put me on the next available fligt but that they would not accommodate me for the 9 hours in New York not give me a food voucher.
yadilitta says:
I flew with them once, from Atlanta to Lima. I was flying coach, but the purser was so friendly and gave me the 1st class kit. So bad business was full, hehe. Sorry, you had a bad experience...
Posted on: Feb 19, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Delta Airlines from JFK

Seven Reasons (On My Mind Today) To Get To NYC This Summer
As much as we at SW love to travel away from the US, we will both always love New York City like no other. Summer in NYC is a particular favorite. While there are millions of reasons we can both giv…airline with a hub in New York. I usually have a lot of luck with Continental into Newark, American into LaGuardia, or United, Delta and JetBlue into JFK, depending…

Check New York Hotel Deals