Quintana Roo, Xcaret, Mexico - (998) 206 33 04

Delphinus Xcaret Reviews

jorge_ignacio jorge_ig…
Horrible Experience Jan 14, 2012
I arrive to Xcaret with the hope to do the Shark experience in Delphinus (Just as they advertise in the hotels), so I ask for the Price and they say me 150 Dollars, a lot, for just 15 Minutes, but I think it worth it.

But when I arrive at Xcaret (Where Delphinus is located), they tell me they dont have Sharks now, they just have Dolphins for 120 Dollars, but I still decided to pay it, finally when I was going to pay, they say me, 180 Dollars because you are just an hour before the start of the show, they never told me I have to pay extra for the late time.

I still make it, because I was there and, it was my last day at Mexico, in the experience with dolphins, when I was walking to the place they start to count the time, so we have only 12 Minutes, and the worst part, they didnt allow to take photos, you have to pay 100 Dollars more for the photos they take, and in a CD, with photos of a lot of people you dont know.

Horrible, and Expensive
Tviet Tviet
A great place to swim with dolphins, Delphinus Dec 18, 2007
In Yucatan are many Dolphin attractions. If you arrive in Cancun you see dolhins everywhere. We choose Delphinus.

They have different locations in Yucatan. In Cancun, Riviera Maya, Xel-Ha, X-Caret and Costa Maya.

X-Caret is near Playa del Carmen. It's 20 minutes drive.

They have different programs. We choose a one hour program with six people and two dolphins. It was great!

You can book a free taxi service to X-Caret. It's a very nice jeep with dolphin print on it.

If you arrive at Delphinus you get a life jacked. After that hey give you instructions in English or Spanish. You will learn how to treat the dolphins.

Then you go to the basin with five other people. There are two dolphins waiting for you.

You will have an hour of fun. Even if you are not a dolphin fan (like my boyfriend) you will have a great experience. It's pretty cool to be pushed out of the water by dolphins!

You also can kiss the dolphins, swim with them, dance and feed them.

Watch my pictures!

After that you can buy photo's and DVD's.

I bought a CD with eight pictures (100 dollar). It's expensive but a nice souvenir!
Free Taxi Service
A nice kiss
Dancing King and Queen
The footh push!!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Delphinus

Swimming with dolphins!!!!!!!!
When we booked our trip to Mexico our wish was to swim with dolphins. I already did an Dolphin Encounter in the Domenican Republic, but I never swum with this beautiful and smart animals. When we ar…Delphinus in Xcaret. It is with a group of six people in a water - basin near the ocean. The bus picked…
Tulum, Todo un descubrimiento junto al mar!
Llegamos a Tulum despues de mediodia. Este sitio como es muy turistico tiene habilitadas muchas tiendas y algunos sitios donde comer. Eso hicimos, comer comida tipica mejicana, las fajitas, los frijo…Xcaret, Xel Ha, Delphinus y otros (todos son de la misma empresa) y lo hacen un 10 por ciento mas barato…
Delphinus, toda una experiencia
No nos podiamos ir de la Riviera Maya sin pasar un rato con los delfines. Esta opción, que si bien es cara, es muy gratificante, por tocar esos maravillosos animales y captar lo inteligentes que son…Xcaret o bien el otro gran parque temático Xel Ha o bien esta opcion que nosotros elegimos, la de Delphinus

Compare Puerto Aventuras Hotel Rates (7.2km away)

Delphinus Map