Delices de l'Inde

4 rue de la Justice (1er etage), Mulhouse, France - +33.(0)

Delices de l'Inde Mulhouse Reviews

orphan008 orphan008
Mislabeled and Avoid if possible! May 28, 2011
After many hours of shopping we were ready for some food and what a great way than to have some South Asian food. When made it inside the atmosphere was nice, spacious but one thing I immediately noticed was the lack of scent. One of the main reasons I absolutely love South Asian cuisine is for the strong smells of the food. The menu arrived and it had a decent selection (considering being in France).

Service was slow. Luckily we arrived before the evening rush came, and even then the service was very slow. Finally ordered. The food arrived and what is this!? Chicken that was not completely cooked through! Got the dish replaced. I always eat South and Central Asian food with naan. I have no problem leaving the fork, spoon and knife away while I eat the food. But they brought the naan about 10 minutes before the main entree arrived, by that time it was cold and hard. Not very cool. The food itself was horrible. Tasteless. The flavors were so watered-down a little food-coloring would have had more flavor. At the end we ordered for some mint-tea. It was bagged. Nasty.

They should changed the name of the restaurant to 'Wannabe de l'Inde'. Avoid this restaurant if you are ever in the Centre Ville de Mulhouse.

Check Mulhouse Hotel Deals