Delaine's Place

(404) 684-5999

Delaine's Place Hapeville Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great southern cookin’ & oldies bar - according to them May 09, 2010
We arrived pretty late at the hotel and we were both very hungry and thirsty; the hotel didn’t have a restaurant and the recommended that we visited the restaurant just in front of the hotel. The name of the place Delaine’s Place, that stated that it was a great southern cookin’ & oldies bar. We didn’t feel like going far so we grossed the street.

As we entered we were greeted by a woman in her fifties and with a wonderful southern accent; she told us that he had a limited menu at this time of day. We started by ordering two cold Budweiser and looked at the menu.

Babs settled with salad because she can’t eat meat and took a steak with some salad and beans. While we ordered we got two more Budweiser. Suddenly the cook came in and we couldn’t stop laughing; he was in cowboy boots; shorts, t-shirt and a cook’s hat.

The food was not even okay, but the beers were fast and cold, which was just what we needed, even more than the food.
The Buds
Miss Monroe was there too
Babs and me tired but having fun
Our dinner
Curlee33 Curlee33
Absolutely Lovely Oct 12, 2010
I recently stayed over at a Best Western Hotel in Hapeville, Atlanta and opposite the hotel is a delightful wee place called Delaine's Southern Cooking - Delaine, the lady who owns the restaurant, had answered an email to me via a query with the shuttle running from the airport to the hotel as it turns out she also works in the hotel. The restaurant was lovely and Delaine was very friendly and told me to try the southern fried chicken which was delicious. All in all, a very pleasant evening and one I would recommend to anyone!
Small (!) portion of delicious Sou…
Delaine and myself