Dego Reviews

Maria_Mania Maria_Ma…
Dego houses, Russia, the Caucasus, Adygei, Kamennomostskij Mar 10, 2011
We have visited this hotel (apartments) this summer, it was included in our horse riding tour.

But I loved it THIS MUCH! If you are going to the Caucasus - that's a great place to stay.

The host is nice, he can organize you excursions and active lifestyle events: horse riding, rafting, walking, rock climbing etc..

His wife is cooking, so you always have home dinners.

I'm not comparing it with great 5 stars hotels, that's the other thing. It's so uncommon even for me, and I'm Russian. Everything here is about personal contacts, personal relations. Great service is not 5 stars meals and perfectly white towels, that's benevolence and a wish to help tourists.

And in Dego we had it all. We've seen other hotels and apartments, but if I go there one more time, I'll stay at dego again.

There are 3 houses there, we lived in "aquarium". I think it was the best one. "Wooden house" is less comfortable and "Castle" is of a little bit strange design.

Here is a description for all of them:

All three houses are side by side, there is possible to put the company up to 25 people.

Wooden house.

Area. 31 sq.m (two rooms, veranda, bathroom). In the house: kettle, refrigerator, satellite TV, twin beds, sofa, stove heating. Capacity: 4 people.

House of the Aquarium.

1 st floor. Two numbers.

Room with private entrance. 27 sqm (two rooms, bathroom). In the room: kettle, refrigerator, satellite TV, shower with hydro massage, a double bed, single bed, heated floors and a fireplace. Capacity: 3 people.

Second floor.

Room with separate entrance. 44 sqm (two rooms, bathroom). Indoors: mini kitchen, kettle, refrigerator, microwave oven, satellite TV, shower with hydro massage, sofa, twin sofa, heated floors and a fireplace. Capacity: 4 people.

"Castle of Dreams."

Area. 34 sq.m (fireplace room, bedroom, bathroom). The Castle: kettle, refrigerator, microwave. oven, satellite TV, DVD-player, shower with hydro massage, a double bed, sofa, heated floors and a fireplace. Capacity: 4 people.
Aquarium kitchen