Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang

www.deevanaplazakrabi.com - +66 (0) 7563 9999

Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang May 11, 2015
Nice Hotel but Lack Quality.

The exterior of the hotel is very welcoming and looks like a 4-5 star resort. However it lack the oomph and I was not really overwhelmed with it, apart from it having air conditioning to cool me down in that weather.

Location - Away from the crowd, about 20 minutes walk from the main beach, quiet, rather secluded. Good for those who wants privacy.

Room / Bed - Good! I slept well! There are mosquitoes so kelambu was provided. But it opens at the top, so doesn't really serve the purpose. A small balcony for smoking/dry laundry but no privacy. Room was quite sound proof. Indoor slippers are chargeable. Iron provided. Pool towel and basket provided. Lack of power points. Bring your own chargers.

Toilet - Clean, but lack toiletries. Strange that they don't replenish toothbrush. Shampoo was HORRIBLE! It was as good as washing my hair with soap. I've stayed in more budget hotels and never have I experienced such bad shampoo! Bath tub and shower are of the same place. It's very inconvenient to be climbing in and out of the tub, definitely not for elderly (it was already pretty high for me to climb).

Wifi - Provided, speed was ok, although it got disconnected several times.

Breakfast - Inclusive and offers a variety of continental food.

Design - Not practical. Lots of stairs, and need to walk a long way to get to the room.

Overall, for the price, it was a good hotel. For the number of stars, I expected better quality hotel. Will I stay here again? No, it didn't charm me.
Deevana Plaza Krabi - Pool
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: May 17, 2015