Deep Blue Divers Dahab

Mashraba Street, Dahab, Egypt

Deep Blue Divers Dahab Reviews

itravel1 itravel1
Fun, friendly and safe Jul 05, 2014
New to diving I took my Open Water Diver course here and enjoyed the experience very much. I stayed at Dahab Plaza Hotel and was told that DBD was a good place to dive with. I ended up doing eight dives with the instructor/owner Ayman who was patient and accommodating. The entire group of staff are all very friendly and sociable people.

We did several dives walking distance from the dive shop, very nicely located in central Dahab, a few dives just a couple minutes drive away and a few more a short drive (10 - 15min) away. All times are hoping you don't run out of gas LOL, apparently kids like to nick gas tanks at night to fill their scooters so Ayman doesn't fill his tank, all part of a fun day!!

The gear is in very good condition and replaced every 2 years. I noticed my depth gauge not working properly and it was promptly changed before my next dive. I finished my stay completing my OWD course and doing two dives toward my advanced course (325 Euros).

I would like to say I will be back, but alas the world is big and there are many other places to see, but it would definitely be nice to see my friends at Deep Blue Divers again, you never know!
Alligator fish