Deck N Beer

2723 9227

Deck N Beer Kowloon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice place with a great view Jan 21, 2012
If you are walking to the end of The Avenue of Stars, the Deck n’ Beer is the last bar you pass before the promenade ends, if you pass it. I didn’t; I went there because I found the bar quite attractive. The bar has a huge outdoor area with numerous chairs and tables surrounding the little bar. Seen from above it must look like a spider web with the spider in the middle.

Due to the strong wind and the lack of sunshine I decided to have a beer inside in the bar even though I have to say that it was not much warmer inside as the bar had huge open glass doors. The bar had 3 guys working there; all of them nice and service minded and also carrying large black framed glasses and the same hairdo; almost like clones. It was quite funny; it was like they were from the same boy band!

The bar had a good selection of different beers and I ended up tasting a beer that I had not tasted before; the Yebisu. On a warm day or just a sunny day I am sure that this place would be packed, because there was a great view over the water and the Avenue of Stars.
Deck n’ Beer

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

Deck N Beer Map