Debonairs Pizza

Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Nigeria
Debonairs Pizza - Ring the Bell!
Debonairs Pizza - the ice cream and coffee bar
Debonairs Pizza - inside Debonairs
Debonairs Pizza - the counter
Debonairs Pizza - hello rmc!
Debonairs Pizza - the bell by the doorside

Debonairs Pizza Victoria Island Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Debonairs Pizza Oct 10, 2012
We have always been going to this restaurant but it has escaped being reviewed by me….well, not anymore! Hahaaha! Debonairs Pizza shared the same floor with another restaurant named Spice Bar but they of course have their own sides, Debonairs to the left, and Spice Bar to the right. Debonairs served pizza, chicken and the likes, while Spice Bar serves Indian cuisine primarily. You can actually choose which kind of food to sample. Let me concentrate on Debonairs first.

Debonairs was one of the earliest pizza joints I was introduced when I was so new in Lagos. It has always been a good place to eat and relax with friends. And I must that through the years, Debonairs had evoked nothing but good times.

We ordered our favorite, the all meat special with bacon. We usually order this one as we liked all the flavors it packed and the bacon gives it a smoky tinge as well. You can also order potato wedges, chicken Buffalo wings and pita bread sandwiches. They also have group meal deal, a real price saver especially if you have a large group plus it saves you the hassle of ordering one by one, just say which meal deal you want, and you get it pronto!

Orders usually take about 15mins, and servers are all friendly. They also have a coffee and ice cream bar to cater to sweet tooth cravings.

Prices are average. Around 13USD for a regular sized pizza and 1.50USD for drinks.

Currently, they are renovating, so it was a bit dingy looking, but I have high hopes that it will be back to its cherry self soon enough.

Oh, and before you leave, there’s a bell that you SHOULD ring if you had a good time. Silence means you didn’t enjoy the Debonairs experience. You can imagine how many times I have rung that bell.
Ring the Bell!
the bell by the doorside
the counter
the ice cream and coffee bar
marix_sublime says:
Hahaha....i think so bcuz there is just all meat special......no bacon then. So if you are a bacon lover, you have to choose the 'with bacon toppings'.
vances says:
Do they really need to say the "all meat special" is "with bacon", lol --- sounds yummy!!!
rsvpme says:
Basic..rib hugging food..LOL...Good review !
Posted on: Oct 10, 2012

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Debonairs Pizza Map