Death Valley Inn & RV Park

Check Beatty Hotel Deals

Death Valley Inn & RV Park Beatty Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
quite expensive for its value... Jan 03, 2015
Death Valley Inn is impressive from the outside. Apparently; the owner had invested much of the exterior. I don't have photos to show of the landscaping because it was too cold to take pictures.

Finding the hotel was quite hard in the dark. So, arrive while there is still sunlight.

At check-in, I had to wait for my turn since there were few folks ahead of me. That is okay, at least the lobby was cozy and warm. FYI, the temperature at Death Valley area could drop to as low as 30 degrees F during winter season.

A medium-size room on the ground floor was where we stayed. Gladly, there were no footsteps of occupiers at the room above ours.

Our room is furnished with two queen beds, a television set, a drawer, an office desk, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a coffee maker.

Good Points:

Ten miles away to/from Death Valley National Park.

Wi-Fi is free and we had strong connections.

There are complimentary shampoo, lotion, and soap. Towels look clean.

There are sufficient numbers of electrical outlets.

Wardrobe area is roomy. Sink is detached from the bathroom.

There is an outdoor swimming pool, but we did not use it.

Weak Points:

The heater system was old, thus noisy. I was not able to sleep well because of the rattling sound.

The carpeting needs upgrade or replacement.

Although, the bathroom is clean, shower area is sparkling I have this feeling this hotel was built a long time ago. And, no upgrade done since then except for the nice landscaping perhaps.

Breakfast is not inclusive.

Staff are distant.

Quite expensive for its value.

P.S.

The rates shown above is not correct. We paid for almost a hundred dollars just for one night, and it is even during non-peak season.

Death Valley Inn & RV Park Overview

The Death Valley Inn & RV Park is located in the heart of the town.

Death Valley Inn & RV Park Amenities