Dean Street Townhouse

deanstreettownhouse.com - +44 (0)207-434-1775

Dean Street Townhouse London Reviews

victoi victoi
Smoked Haddock Souffle to die for! Aug 30, 2011
Townhouse is a hotel and Restaurant. Is located in Soho area. I was there for Christmas 2010 and stayed at my friend's loft in Soho which is only less than 5 minute walk to the restaurant.

We've been to this place for 3 times while we were there. The first visit I only had a quick drink at a bar and I wanted to take a picture of us but found out that we aren't allowed to take pictures inside because it's a hang out for celebrities.

This place is very cozy..not big and not small either. There are some cool and funny arts hanging allover the wall.

The second time we were there..my friend suggested me to try the smoked haddock souffle. He's a foodie and a regular there..so I trust him. I ordered the souffle and it's actually a twice baked souffle..so is not inside a remnekin/souffle dish. And it comes with buttery cream sauce on the side in a small bronze sauce pan. When I took a bite..I thought I was in heaven..it was so good!! it filled with a lot of creamy smoked haddock and the shell is a little bit crusty and the buttery cream sauce compliments the souffle. So I had to go back before I left London and ordered the same thing. This dish is served as an appetizer but it's so rich it feels like a meal and it cost 12 pounds.

The service was excellent and they also have tea time menu between 12-3pm. Sometimes I dream about the souffle. I can't wait to go back .

This is not a place to bring children. It looks like more for business meeting spots. Must try this place!!

Check London Hotel Deals