De Vereeniging

Keizer Karelplein, Nijmegen, Netherlands

De Vereeniging Nijmegen Reviews

Devika1985 Devika19…
Restaurant De Vereeniging Aug 08, 2011
If you're looking for a good restaurant in Nijmegen, you should visit De Vereeniging. I was there for the first time a little while ago and I have been going there very often since then.

The place is very centrally located at the Keizer Karelplein, a big roundabout in front of the citycenter. This roundabout is really the heart of the city. Because of the roundabout the place might not seem so attractive at first. I also thought it would be to close to all the traffic, but trust me on this, once you're inside its calm and pleasant and just a very great, central location. The design of the place is nice and luxurious and the best part is the food.

The menu is great and all the food is so well prepared! Local, fresh products are being used and the daily menu is always a pleasant, surprising offer. I could describe the food as, good, well presented and luxurious, but not too fancy-pantsy :) The staff is also very nice. It's mostly students I think and all very correct and friendly, really making an effort to make the guests feel comfortable. The prices are average but the food is exceptional.
Biedjee says:
sounds like a nice place :-)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2011