De Plataan

unknown - 038 4221694

De Plataan Zwolle Reviews

pms70 pms70
Cafe with basic cafe food and pizza's May 09, 2008
I went here today with my two daughters aged almost six and three. They ordered tosti's, toasted sandwiches that is. One with ham and cheese, the other with cheese only. I ordered a breadroll with brie cheese. We also ordered drinks: ice tea for me, Fristi for the girls. (Well, my youngest actually ordered chocolate milk first but changed her mind when it was brought out...). Good thing about this place: very quick and friendly service. Not so good: the cheese on the toasted sandwiches hadn't even melted and they were very dry like in a lot of places in The Netherlands. They were served with tomato sauce (ketchup) without having to ask or pay extra though, and when my youngest asked for mayonnaise instead that was also brought out free of charge. This is a rarity in The Netherlands, believe me! My breadroll was nice, it had butter which you see less and less and some lettuce, carrot and corn. In total it cost about €15,-.
JP-NED says:
Als ik in zwolle ben en het is mooi weer, zit ik ook altijd bij de plataan, een heerlijk terras. Jammer van de kaas, volgende keer met je de sate nemen, echt overheerlijk.
Posted on: May 09, 2008