De' Excelso

19 Jl. Asia Afrika, Jakarta, Indonesia

De' Excelso Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
de' Excelso Jul 11, 2011
The de' Excelso is another one of those restaurant/cafes that you'll find in the malls around Jakarta. The one that we dined in was at the Puri Indah Mall. Nothing really stood out as extraordinary, but I did try the BBQ chicken nachos and they were exceptional. Asri had some spaghetti and I had lasagna. You'll find things like Indonesian food, some popular Italian dishes, and a variety American-style sandwiches on the their menu. Prices are about average for this type of mall restaurant, although Asri got a 20% discount by using a local credit card.

They also have several different types of coffees, mochas, lattes, etc (but who doesn't?). In this particular restaurant they have smoking and non-smoking sections. The service was okay, but I didn't like the fact that my food and drink wasn't served until Asri had almost finished her meal and drink. We might go back here if nothing else is convenient, but the de'Excelso is just average on my scale. If you're a smoker, the fact that they have a quarantined smoking section might be the most important feature of this restaurant.
Very good BBQ chicken nachos