De Curtis Palace

Via Antonio De Curtis 30, Catania, Italy

De Curtis Palace Rates and Deals

De Curtis Palace Catania Reviews

Madskills421 Madskill…
Hard to find but nice hotel in a good location for a day trip to Mt. Etna Jul 15, 2009
Finding our B&B, De Curtis, was either going to be really easy or really hard. When we booked it we noticed that it was kitty corner from a church and one of the reviews said it had no signs and was just a pair of big brown doors. So…we got off the train and walked toward a church that we saw. When we arrived there was a pair of big brown doors and I looked at the buzzer and sure enough there was the name of our hotel. I rang and said “ho una prenotazione qui” which means I have a reservation here. The woman inside opened the door and let us it.

It was extremely nice inside and although the neighborhood around was suspect it was nicely located near the bus station for a day trip to Mt. Etna and also close to the main street filled with shops and food.

The staff was nice and although the internet was down, they allowed me to use their internet card to book my next hotel and were also very helpful in telling me where I could locate an electronics neighborhood and also telling me the easiest way to get to Mt. Etna.

De Curtis Palace Overview

De Curtis is a romantic Catania bed & breakfast situated in the city center. You will be within easy reach of Teatro Massimo Bellini as well as Palazzo Biscari and Teatro Massimo is in the vicinity. Also close by are Catania Duomo and Cathedral of Sant'Agata. This boutique bed & breakfast in Catania offers complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities and a front desk available during limited hours. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Onsite parking is available at this bed & breakfast, subject to charges. Other amenities include wi fi internet connection in public areas and airport shuttle. This property has provided all content and is solely responsible for its accuracy.

De Curtis Palace Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower