De Branding

Check Zandvoort Hotel Deals

De Branding Zandvoort Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
Great to stay Jul 25, 2012
Please don't look at the stars, because the stars are ratings for things I didn't really 'use'. Most people go to this campground to drink alcohol, stay up at night and go to the beach during the day.

I tought it was a great campground, beceause:

- We slept in a small house and we had a fridge and garbage can.

- We had a normal bed with blankets and a pillow, a TV, for every person 2 towels and lights and electricity.

There wasn't much noise on the family side of the campground. There was small store on the campground where you can buy necessary things, ice creams and donuts (Don't know why, but they had over 5 different kinds of donuts.)

The bad parts:

- I don't want to call this really bad, because it was new, but the houses weren't isolated yet. Please look at the date of this review before you decide not to go and ask the campground if they had done that, because when it's not isolated ; it can be hotter than outside in the summer and colder in the winter.

- The restrooms weren't very clean. I don't want to blame the campground employees, because I think some annoying teens did this on purpose.

What they told about the heat in the house ; it is like a tent.. I tought ;'YES, I know, do something about it. I won't pay 60€ more for a house if I could've slept in a tent.'

It is more confortable then a tent, but why do I have to pay a bigger price if they don't even want to do their best to confort their costumers.
2person house