Dayu Beach Inn

Dayu Beach Inn Kuta Reviews

green8 green8
Friendly Hotel In Kuta Feb 04, 2011
I Stayed in this hotel during vacation trip in Bali

The location is not on the mainroad of Kuta

So, pretty quiet during the night

But, anyhow the location also not so far from the beach, the centro and easy to access

Everything just by walking distance but we still can get privacy as well

I got good hospitallity and service from the staff and management

They're pretty helpfull during my stay

Makes me feel at home when I was there

It's nice and friendly hotel also the price quiet reasonable as well

But, seems they should be more cleaner for the bathroom and put internet facilities

Well, anyhow we got what we paid for

Can not expect to much
View from my room
debs65 debs65
Cheap & okay (good location), but misleading in advertising May 28, 2011
I stayed at Dayu from 22-25 May 2011. I chose it "last minute" based on price and location -- but also because it advertised free airport transfer, WIFI, credit card, satellite television & restaurant...NOPE!!!

I paid USD$33 for a single room with breakfast, which was reasonable (though more than I had paid elsewhere in Bali on my budget journey). I considered it okay...but was annoyed about the misleading advertising. You could not even buy a water or a beer at the hotel!

It was "300 steps" from the hotel to Kartika Plaza St (Discovery Mall directly across the road)...with all the action, so good location. Other hotels on this same lane: Nathan, Flamboyan, Pendawa, Mustika, Puspa Ayu.

Just be aware... that not all the advertising is correct. You will get: Comfy bed, clean room, air con, fridge, brekky, pool, fuzzy tv (local channels)...but no pool bar service (despite the photo showing a lovely swim-up bar), or any service at all really...
mr_shanet says:
ya the bar is there = foundation for it, maybe they used to have one? as we both noticed there were tons of places close to buy beverages and play pool, etc. and they did serve a nice breakfast when i was there. i went to a little place up the way for dinner a lot. i also appreciated having the safe in my room and good aircon and friendly staff. i rented a dvd player to watch the movies i bought.
Posted on: Aug 10, 2011
mr_shanet mr_shanet
inexpensive and close to the action Jun 08, 2008
For the price I paid, I was very happy with what I got during my stay at Dayu. In fact I have paid more in Indonesia and got much less it seemed. The staff is very friendly and accomodating for starters.

What you get: clean room, nice bed, a safe in the room, a good bathroom w/ hot water, lots of storage for belongings/clothes, swimming pool, tv, mini fridge in the room, etc. If you wanted to watch your dvds(purchased cheaply locally), you could rent a dvd player down the street from the dvd store and plug into the tv there as I did). Also next to the DVD store is a mini mart for water and such you can put in the fridge. It included a simple breakfast and use of the kitchen for your own use if needed. There are plenty of restaurants down the street(Sinta cafe, see my blog= kuta part2 more food) or at the mall(also in blog) for dinner and lunch - within easy walking distance.

You will need cash to pay your bill(atm down the street) as they currently do not have the ability to take credit cards. I was able to get a rate of $250,000 IDR per night, and considering how close this was to the mall and the beach and within walking distance of many things, I was quite happy with my experience overall.

If your NOT looking for something fancy but rather something that is inexpensive while still having some nice things(hot water/tv), and a good location then I recommend this place.

BTW = I give my ratings based on what I expected for the price I paid.
the office
drove us to the airport
SheLuvz2Fly says:
Looks like a great value! Congrats on being featured.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
KeikoCreative says:
Trips to Indonesia basically is worth the value!
Posted on: Jul 06, 2008