Daytrip Stockholm AB

daytripstockholm.se - 08-446 65 61

Daytrip Stockholm AB Reviews

kat307 kat307
Segway tour of Stockholm May 12, 2015
I'd never been on a Segway before and we got really lucky on our tour as we were the only ones in the group, so we ended up with our own private tour! My boyfriend has used a Segway before and remembered how to use it easily. It took me a few minutes longer, but it was so easy to pick up, even for someone like me who is usually very uncoordinated! I'd say it took me 15 minutes to get the hang of it.

The tour lasted two hours and our guide took us around the soldermalm area of stockholm. We stopped at some viewpoints and points of interest to take photos and for him to tell us about the area and the local history. It was very interesting to hear about and also to get the chance to chat to a local resident of the city. He gave us tips and advice about other things we wanted to do on our trip.

I wish I could remember his name to thank him! He will certainly remember us as we are probably a warning story he has told to many of his future tour groups... My boyfriend got a bit over excited and went over a speed bump in the road very fast. This lead to him falling off his Segway and hitting me, so I also fell off. This was completely out of the guides control and was totally our own fault. The guide acted brilliantly and looked after us and was very concerned about us. He offered to end the tour and get us picked up by car, but we wanted to continue and luckily we were not badly hurt (just scrapes and bruises). If he ever reads this I do want to say sorry for scaring him! You wear helmets in the tour and these were hugely important in preventing us from being injured any worse. The guide said this was the first accident that had ever happened. Sorry for ruining your record!

I had an absolutely brilliant time on the Segway, they are such fun machines and I would definitely get one if they were legal in the road in Britain. I would also do this tour again and I higly recommend it to anyone visiting Stockholm.

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals