Dayton Airport Hotel Vandalia (Ohio)

Hotel class: 3 stars
3330 Terminal Drive, Vandalia, OH, USA

Check Vandalia Hotel Deals

Dayton Airport Hotel Vandalia (Ohio) Reviews

vances vances
Flight Canceled Nov 28, 2010
Just a heads up that the name of the "Dayton Airport Hotel" was purchased and the hotel is no longer located at the airport (it is in Dayton several miles away).

The former hotel was a pleasant and well run facility...but I can't tell you anything about the people who bought the name because when I called to make a reservation they assured me they still had free shuttle service and all I had to do was call them from the phone kiosk at the airport. Well, they aren't on the phone kiosk and since I arrived late on a Sunday night I had to scramble to make arrangements elsewhere as I didn't have their phone number and nothing was open to try and look it up! Feel like I got screwed since they must have known it would be too late for me to cancel once I discovered they had misinformed me...

Dayton Airport Hotel Vandalia (Ohio) Overview

Corporate for the corporate business traveler. Located directly on airport grounds. 24 hour airport shuttle, restaurant, lounge on site. Meeting facilities and fitness room on premises. All rooms have coffeemakers, iron/ironing boards, hairdryers, 25 inch color television. Comfortable located on airport, away from interstate traffic woes. Smoking and non-smoking rooms available but not guaranteed.

Dayton Airport Hotel Amenities