Days Inn and Suites East Davenport Iowa

Check Davenport Hotel Deals

Days Inn and Suites East Davenport Iowa Reviews

esterrene esterrene
There are better Hotels in the area Apr 23, 2009
I can't really recommend this particular Days Inn.

The place itself wasn't so bad, the housekeeping staff was very friendly and the location was easily accessible from major highways. Downtown was a few miles away on highway 61 S and the bed was comfortable.

The owners would put the same breakfast waffle mix out every day during the week we spent there. How do we know this? A member of our group used a sharpie to mark the bottom of one of the plastic cups filled with waffle batter.. I'm sure the batter is good for a day or two, but a week and possibly longer???

another incident with food.. the english muffins had green mold beginning to grow on its edges. My father watched as someone told who we assume to be the owner or related to the owner about the mold. She then walked up to the breakfast bar picked up a knife and began to scrap the moldy edges off. she left the muffins on the tray when she finished..

On the morning that we left we watched the owners refuse to sign in a large group of construction men because it was an hour before the official check in started... the men wanted to leave their stuff in a room and then go straight to work. The hotel was mostly empty and it was obvious that they were in need of business. I think its poor business to not be a little flexible with a customers specific needs..

I think if you are only staying a night the place will do, but definitely remember to stay away from the breakfast bar.
montecarlostar says:
Oh my God... this is the second terrible Days Inn that I hear about. Thanks for sharing! It reminds me of my first Days Inn experience in Baton Rouge... and you're right! They can be really bad on what concerns to breakfast... now I have two Days Inn to avoid!
Posted on: May 07, 2009

Days Inn and Suites East Davenport Iowa Overview

The Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa is a few miles away from several local attractions. Some of these are the North Park Shopping Mall, Michael's Fun World, Mark of the Quad Cities and the Quad City Botanical Center. Nearby restaurants include Applebee’s, Outback Steakhouse and Red Lobster.

Guest rooms and suites at the Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa come equipped with modern amenities. These include cable televisions, free wireless Internet connections, coffee makers, refrigerators, microwave ovens and clock radios. Sofa sleepers can be found in suites. Guests can request for cribs and roll-away beds.

The Days Inn and Suites East, Davenport, Iowa has an indoor pool and a spa. This pet-friendly property also offers 24-hour copy and fax services, laundry/dry cleaning facilities and a spacious parking area. Complimentary amenities include a Continental breakfast and high-speed Internet access.

Days Inn and Suites East Davenport Iowa Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor