Days Inn and Suites Dallas

Days Inn and Suites Dallas Rates and Deals

Days Inn and Suites Dallas Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Horrible! Aug 15, 2013
We went to Dallas to see Heart in concert and we were planning to travel to Oklahoma the day after. I wanted to do some driving after the concert, but I was really too tired and we decided to stay in a hotel north of Dallas. We stoped for dinner at an IHOP and saw this hotel, which by the name, and by previous experiences, thought it would be a no brainer to stay in.

First thing I have to say is that the room had no phone. I mean really? In the XXI century? I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but it was because later, in the middle of the night, someone in the room next door decided to blast some indian electropop or whatever. I knocked at their door with no answer, and then I had to go downstairs in my pajamas to tell the front desk manager to tell them to shut their noise off. He went there, but they just "lowered" it down a little. Now I am a person who needs quasi perfect silence to sleep, so that didn't work for me either, and unfortunately I had forgotten my ear plugs (which I always carry when I travel, for cases like this).

Breakfast next morning was mediocre, they didn't even have hot water for tea.

Horrible and would never stay there again.
Ils1976 says:
thanks for the input! :D
Posted on: Aug 26, 2013

Days Inn and Suites Dallas Overview

This Dallas property is located near Bachman Lake Park. Another nearby point of interest is University of Dallas.

* Brand New Property opened in 1999 * Suites available with Jacuzzi, Microwaves, and refrigerators * All Guestrooms have carpet, TV and Coffee Makers * Free Continental Breakfast * Restaurants nearby * Clubs and Theater within walking distance * Outdoor Pool * 12 miles from DFW Airport * 4 miles from Love Field * 6 miles from Downtown Dallas.

Days Suites Dallas Tx offers 55 guestrooms in a 3-story property. Guestrooms feature cable television. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with dial-up Internet access and free local calls. Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include hair dryers. Guestrooms provide clock radios. Services include housekeeping.

Lubys Restaurant adjacent. Intl House of Pancakes adj. Mens Club adjacent.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 20 kms to city centre, 4 kms to the nearest airport (love field).

Days Inn and Suites Amenities