Days Inn Tulsa Airport South

Days Inn Tulsa Airport South Rates and Deals

Days Inn Tulsa Airport South Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Good Days Inn choice, stands up for the brand's name Feb 26, 2010
I like Days Inn hotels because most times they give me what I want. A clean, comfortable, affordable hotel WITH wireless internet. I hate that many more expensive hotels can’t provide decent wireless service. This Days Inn at Tulsa stands up very well for the Days Inn name. The service was very corteous, and the location very convenient if you want to be near the airport or the industries in the north of Tulsa.

The beds were a bit small, but it’s ok. I found the bathroom to be kind of small for Days Inn standards, but it’s ok too. The shower itself was kind of low. We did not have chance to take breakfast, but it was just the regular cereal/donuts. We could park right in front of the room, I liked that.

One thing I didn't like was that the maid went to our room exactly at 11:00 to remind us that we needed to check out. I felt like kicked out a bit. I tried to call the front desk to request a little more time, but they didn't answer the phone.

Anyway, in spite of that, I would stay here again definitively.
The sign
The front
The front
The parking lot

Days Inn Tulsa Airport South Overview

The Days Inn Airport Tulsa is situated just a short distance from many popular tourist attractions, such as Cherokee Casino, Big Splash, Tulsa zoo and Fair Meadow Downs. There are many restaurants located within the area near the hotel. There are also many entertainment venues situated not far from the hotel. The Days Inn Airport Tulsa offers a complimentary airport transfer service. Tulsa International Airport is located only a short distance from the hotel property. Car rental services are available in the city. Public transportation services are offered in the area near the hotel, making it easy for guests to get around the city and see the many sights and attractions in Tulsa.

All of the guestrooms at the Days Inn Airport Tulsa feature coffeemakers, hair dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, ironing sets and private baths. There are 100 guestrooms at the hotel.

Guests of the Days Inn Airport Tulsa will be treated to a complimentary Continental breakfast, outdoor pool and Wi-Fi. There is also a business center at the hotel for the convenience of business guests.

Days Inn Tulsa Airport South Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor